FAA Exam Test Center hours:
Monday 8:00 AM – 5:00PM Wednesday 8:00AM-5:00PM Thursday 8:00AM-3:00PM Friday 8:00AM-1:00PM
Closed Tuesdays and weekends. Hours may vary depending on need for exams and proctor availability.
Please note that the PSI True Talent system requires a 24hr in advance notice for either scheduling an exam or canceling/rescheduling an exam. You won’t see time blocks available for the following day if you’re within that 24hr period. Please plan accordingly.
Flight School/ MSU students: If you are paying for your exam using your student account you MUST come in to the front desk in the FBO building to schedule your exam. Please come in and schedule during our regular business hours (Monday-Friday 8:00AM-5:00PM). We CANNOT schedule exams over the phone.
Create account using PSI True Talent if you don’t already have an account. Candidates will need their FLIGHT TRACKING NUMBER to proceed. If the candidate does not know their tracking info, it will be in their IACRA account otherwise contact their instructor for further assistance.
- Same day scheduling is turned on however candidate must schedule exam at least 2 hours prior to a time block along with that there would need to be seats open and will vary as seats fill up quick. Candidates should try to schedule at least a day in advance.
- When coming to take the exams please bring the following items.
- A valid drivers license – Candidate will not be permitted to take the exam if ID or temporary ID is expired.
- If you are an international student please bring your passport and another government issued ID
- If you are taking any of the following tests an endorsement is needed.
- Private Pilot
- Instrument Pilot
- Commercial Pilot
- Any retake of a test, you will also need to bring the failed score report signed by an instructor.
- If you score less than 70% on any of these exams you will need to retake it.
- Flight School Students: All Retake tests must be paid out of pocket. The flight lab tuition money only covers the first attempt.
Unmanned Aircraft Systems
Authorization for the UAG- Small test:
- Requires NO instructor endorsement or other form of written authorization.
Acceptable form of authorization for the UGR-Recurrent test:
- Remote Pilot Certificate with a Small Unmanned Aircraft Systems (sUAS) rating.
- NOTE: If an applicant no longer possesses his or her Remote Pilot Certificate, they may present a “Tempory Authority” letter issued by the FAA’s Airman Certification Branch .
- It is up to the pilot to keep their certifications current.