North Star Aviation
Here at North Star Aviation in Mankato, MN we are looking for a Full Time Second Shift Line Service Technician to join our team. We offer insurance benefits including medical, dental, vision and an HSA with company match. We also have a 401k with company match. Please review the job tasks below and if it looks like the right fit, apply today!
Provide ground service for all sizes of aircraft.
- Provide ground service for all sizes of aircraft, for example: marshall aircraft on arrival and departure, including proper placement of chocks and cones, refueling, ground power units, towing, and deicing.
- Wing walking.
- Greet passengers, pilots and crew.
- Handle aviation fuels to include fueling and towing aircraft, maintaining quality control of fuel through various procedures and completing applicable paperwork required daily.
- Maintain a professional appearance and manner with all customers and employees.
- Perform any requested customer service duties.
- Adhere to all safety policies as outlined by North Star Aviation.
- Use Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills to communicate with coworkers and customers.
Education & Experience:
High school Diploma or equivalent
Previous experience in Line Service duties is helpful, but not required.
Must have a valid state ID
Physical/ Environmental Demands:
- Frequent standing, walking, bending, stooping, reaching, pushing, pulling.
- Ability to lift/carry up to 50 lbs. routinely and up to 100 lbs. occasionally
- Must have high situational awareness
- Frequent work in small places, extreme temperatures, heights above six feet and noisy environments.
EEO/AAP/Drug Free Workplace
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org